Monday, February 25, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

We are finally getting back into the swing of things... I think we've had enough sickness to last until next January.  We decided to forge on and stick to our menu plan and I really believe having healthy meals helped out a lot!  My little sous chef isn't complaining either, she loves the extra time in the kitchen helping me out.

This week we've got some great meals planned.  I get so excited about food, trying new recipes, and even going back to family favorites.  This week we've got a lot of great produce in the refrigerator, so meal planning is even easier :).

Monday:
Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti
Wedge Salad
Rolls  (Sunday's recipe made a LOT)

Tuesday:
Pulled Pork Sliders on home made ciabatta buns
Cole slaw
Oven fries

Wednesday:
Asian Chicken Kebabs
Coconut Rice
Sesame Broccoli

Thursday:
Easy Bean Tostadas

Friday:
Leftover Night!
The hubs and I are going to meet Bobby Deen!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!  Paula Deen and her boys have provided so much cooking inspiration to me and I've joked for years that my older sister needs to marry Bobby, so maybe this is just getting my foot in the door to make other things happen ;).  I would love to have Thanksgiving with Paula :).

Saturday:
Burgers and Hot dogs (we've got to use up the rest of the ciabatta buns)
Veggies
Chips

Sunday:
Lasagna
Caesar Salad
Garlic bread sticks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...