Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

This week has hit one roadblock after another...  Late Sunday night my little one got sick, and it has just consistently gotten worse since.  I'm hoping that her fever will break tonight and she'll start feeling better.  I know I am ready for her to be her happy bouncy self again.  So, our menu plan this week has been a bit different and, obviously late. 

Monday - I can't believe I'm even admitting this... we ate a frozen pizza :(  It made me wonder why we ever thought they tasted good at all.  I decided then and there that I need to make a bunch of pizza crusts, par bake them and have them ready to throw together a pizza in no time at all.

Tuesday - The hubs took over :) - Breakfast for dinner.  Scrambled eggs, ham, orange slices, grapefruits, and English muffins.

Wednesday - Roast pork with Cherry balsamic glaze, cauliflower, and fruit.

Thursday - The day of love :)  We're doing two dinners, one for the kiddo's and one for us (lucky for me the Hubs has the night off :) ).  The kids are getting stovetop mac and cheese, and steamed broccoli, and frozen peas.  The Hubs and I are having Blue Cheese crusted tri-tip steaks, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, and chocolate dessert ravioli with berry sauce and whipped cream.

Friday - Lime Chicken Tacos - A family favorite!

Saturday - Free night... I'm hoping there are leftovers for this night.

Sunday - If both kids are well again, we're having dinner with friends.  I'll be making french bread/breadsticks and something for dessert...

I do claim the right to change this weeks menu in any way I see fit ;)  When I have sick kids it turns out to be a "fly by the seat of your pants" type of situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...