Monday, March 18, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

I am so excited about this weeks menu.  I kind of got a bit burned out by Saturday of last week, but strangely enough, spending the whole day in the kitchen making a fun Saint Patrick's meal for my family recharged my battery and I'm ready to go again. 

Monday
Buffalo Chicken Salads

Tuesday (The Hubs Birthday!)
Bratwurst and hotdogs
Fresh buns
Veggies and Dip
Fruit salad
Toasted Pistachio Ice Cream
Birthday Cake (the Hubs likes to challenge me each year...  this year will be fun, I can't wait to share it)

Wednesday
Cafe Rio Pork Salads
Lime Rice
Black Beans
 
Thursday
Chicken Salad
Homemade Pita
Veggies
Chips

Friday
Leftover night

Saturday and Sunday
We'll be visiting my parents so the menu is kind of up in the air... I'm hoping for something grilled, maybe some pork chops :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...