Monday, March 25, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

Last week I lost momentum toward the end of the week.  After a couple of sleepless nights due to a three year old that insists on being in bed with me, I am finally feeling recharged and ready to get back into the kitchen.  I'm especially excited about Easter this week!  We're hosting a pot luck with my family and I know the food will be delicious, with that many foodies in one place it is guaranteed that the food will be wonderful.

Monday:
We're visiting my parents and have an Easter tradition that we're working on.  It'll be shared a little later in the week... stay tuned, it'll be worth it.

Tuesday:  (With traveling back home and volunteering in my daughter's kindergarten class, we're sticking with simple.)
Breakfast for dinner
German Pancakes with Apples
Scrambled Eggs


Wednesday:
Baked Chicken
Parmesan Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli

Thursday:
Orzo salad (I just need to remember where I found the recipe.  It looked delicious)

Friday:
Grilled Marinated Turkey
Potato Salad
Fruit Salad

Saturday:
Balsamic Cherry Pork Chops
Brown rice
Green Salad

Sunday:
My contribution to the Pot Luck will be:
Thai Chicken Pasta Salad
Rolls with Raspberry butter
Key Lime Tartlets
Cannoli Pie Tartlets


A few other things you'll find this week include:
Our secret Easter Tradition
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Grilled Veggie Quesadillas
Breakfast Burritos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...