Sunday, April 28, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

We just got home from a wonderful long weekend hiking in the beautiful Red Rock of eastern Utah.  We had an incredible time and unfortunately it is time to get back to the grind...  On our little vacation we got a little taste of what spring weather should be like, it was really perfect.  So now I am more than ready to dive right in to spring foods and my menu shows it.

Monday:
Enchiladas
Garden Salad

Tuesday:
Bruschetta Pasta
Caesar Salad with strawberries

Wednesday:
Smoked Chicken (the Hub's specialty)
Potato Salad
Spinach Salad
Artisan Bread
Chocolate Sorbet

Thursday:
Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli
Fried Rice

Friday:
Southwest Chopped Salad with leftover Chicken

Saturday:
Leftover Night

Sunday:
Cinco de Mayo Taco Salad Bar:
Carne Asada
Chili Lime Chicken
Crock Pot Refried Beans
Fresh Tortillas
Cilantro Lime Dressing
Flan

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a good trip! Okay, it only took me a few weeks, but I made the sweet potato-peanut butter-tamarind-curry (I looked at three stores and couldn't find tamarind paste, at least in the Asian foods. Tim informed me it could be mexican too, but I'll have to go to a foreign grocery store. In the end I used some lime juice). I wanted to try it because I love sweet potato, but I wasn't a fan of the peanut butter mixed with the sweet potato. Tim really liked it and requested me to make it with chicken next time which I think I'd like better too. So much for a vegetarian dish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...